Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Surprise!!! Times Two :)

Over the weekend, I was surprised with not one, but two celebrations for our sweet little man--- Stone! :)

To begin, my sister was sneaky, sneaky and planned a "Sprinkle" for Stone with some of my family and close friends here in Atlanta.







Can you tell I was shocked?!?!!?

Neeley knows me all too well---we had a wonderful Mexican lunch, filled with many laughs, delish sprinkle cupcakes and some fun presents for our newest addition.  It was such a special time to spend with some lovely ladies whom I love so so much!







We were gifted with some fun new boy toys, cute outfits, diapers, wipes, bath products and more :)



As if that wasn't surprise enough, our small group surprised me with another shower on Sunday night.  It was a dual shower for Stone and baby boy Burkholder due in April.  We ate dinner, crafted for the boys and received a ton of diapers!  So blessed to have been a part of this group for the last two years :) 

We are three weeks away from Stone's expected due date and SO excited to meet our sweet boy!  We are so blessed to have so many people who already love him so much.  Thank you all for making me and especially him feel so special with these sweet, surprise celebrations! 








1 comment:

  1. I have to ask...what foundation do you use? Your face is flawless!

    ReplyDelete