Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Lillian Pace- 38 Weeks!



How Far Along? 38 weeks, 2 Days- Lily is about 19-21 Inches & 6.5 Pounds!
Size of the Baby? The Bump.com says Pumpkin!

Maternity Clothes? Anything that will fit over this belly of mine J  SO ready for a non-maternity shopping spree!
Weight Gain? 20 lbs…my appetite has been minimal this week.

Stretch Marks? NONE!!!  Woohoo J
Gender? Pink, pink, pink…Lillian Pace!

Movement? My favorite!  She has had hiccups at least once a day recently…so so cute J  Kind of sad to think this part of the journey will be over soon.
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been minimal.

Sleep? Can’t complain---not great but not horrible…I think I’m as prepared as possible for middle of the night feedings, since I haven’t slept a full night in months!
Food Cravings? Toast & smoothies---can’t seem to stomach anything heavy these days.

What I Miss? I know this sounds corny, but I wouldn't change or wish this time away for anything.  I do miss some stuff (ie normal clothes, sushi, energy, wine), but all of it is insignificant compared to the gift of pregnancy!
Symptoms? At this point, labor could happen at any time!  As of Thursday, I was 1 cm dilated, 80-90% effaced & Little Miss is super low!!!  Doctor said they doubt I make it to my due date J  I’ve had bouts of contractions, upset stomach & tons of pressure.

Belly Button? I’ve been told it is no longer in, but not completely out, so I guess we’ll call it flat?!?!?!
Best Moment of the Week? Cheering on the Crimson Tide in the win over Georgia to advance to the National Championship!!!!  While Mr. S went to the game, I cheered from the couch & it was a good thing b/c the game was a nail biter J  So glad Bama was able to clinch the SEC Championship…can’t wait for Lily to sport all of her Alabama attire in January!!!

What I’m Looking Forward To? Meeting Lillian Pace Sellers!!!  Knowing that our little girl will be in our arms within the next 12 days is amazing.  It seems like yesterday we found out we were having a baby & now here we are about to welcome her into the world…a true miracle! 


No comments:

Post a Comment