Tuesday, July 23, 2013

#2 & #28

So the theme of this post is numbers...numbers that have significance & meaning.

#2



That's right folks...Baby S #2 is on his or her way!!!!  We could not be more excited that our family of three will soon be a family of FOUR :)  Our official due date is February 19, 2014, so Priss Pot and her new brother or sister will be 14 months apart...we feel so blessed and thankful!  There will be many exciting, busy and crazy times ahead!


#28


HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY SLADE!  
I couldn't ask for a better husband, father or friend.  You continue to make all my dreams come true...I am beyond grateful for your hard work and dedication.  I pray that this next year is even better than last!  
I love you!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats to a sweet family !!! How exciting !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Looking forward to following along!

    ReplyDelete