Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Slacker...

Hey there peeps!  It's Lily.


  I figured since my mom has been a total slacker lately, I'd come update y'all on what we've been up to recently :)  

Before I start filling you in on the deets of life, I have to wish myself a happy 7 month birthday today!!!
& could I get any cuter in my first Little Black Dress (LBD for short)?!?!  I think not!


Moving on....we had a busy end of June & July hasn't slowed down any either.  You'd think my parentals would learn to say "no" so that I could just hang at home & play in my jumperoo, but who am I kidding, we all like a good party! :)

 I had a fab time celebrating my Bry Bry's 2nd birthday party!  We swam, ate, opened presents...it was the time of my life.



Then this lady decided to leave me for a whole 5 days for work....don't worry, it was WAY harder on her than me.  I survived daddy daycare & had a blast hanging with my Bebe :)





How cool is it that I have 3 great-grandparents that are healthy & think I'm the best thing since sliced bread?!?!  I got to celebrate my Mema's 90th birthday with some of Dad's fam....there were a lot of peeps I'd never met before...I got loved on big time!



Mema makes 90 look so good!
  
The weather in July has totally been cramping my style.  It has rained and rained, so my first 4th of July was spent indoors....so much for these awesome things called fireworks that everyone was talking about :(  

Oh, and these 2 crazies ran the Peachtree for the 5th time.  Can't believe they leave me out of awesome things like this...good thing my Chef (aka Uncle Josh) made me feel better with some Lucky Charms marshmallows for breakfast--nom nom nom :)


Last, but not least, I met daddy's friend, Chris!  He was super cool :)


Well that about sums it up friends!  
Thanks for letting me "chat"...I think Mom will be back later this week with a BIG announcement, so don't stay gone for too long.

XOXOXO
~Lily

















No comments:

Post a Comment