Friday, December 13, 2013

Jolly Old Saint Nick

Hey y'all!  It's Lily here.  I've missed you peeps so much.  I hope you all are having a fab holiday season :)  


Mom has done a pretty good job of keeping you all up to speed on life, but I wanted to stop in to give the deets on my first meeting with the big, jolly, bearded guy who wears all red and comes down the chimney with presents...you know, Santa Claus!

Well this sums it up...





I was not a fan of Jolly Old Saint Nick!  
Not sure what Mom was expecting.  I'm pretty shy when it comes to peeps I don't know.  Hope Santa didn't take it too hard :) 

Once Mom & Dad decided to join in the picture fun, I was ok.  Still couldn't get a smile out of me...

 Clinging for life :)


I think I crushed Mom...you know, Christmas is her fav holiday!  So she tried once again to see if I'd warm up...



Didn't work!

The Christmas tree was way more entertaining than the bearded man...as long as I could hold tight to Mom's hair :)  This insured she could not put me down--I'm so smart!




So we left my first meeting with Santa.  I was somewhat traumatized, Mom somewhat upset & Dad was happy with candy cane in hand.  

Maybe next year I'll like Santa a bit more...lets see what kind of loot he brings me this year, then I'll reconsider :)

Until then, Merry Christmas!

xoxo,
Lily

No comments:

Post a Comment