Monday, February 10, 2014

Stone Osborne- 38ish Weeks!



How Far Along? 38 weeks, 5 Days- Stone is about 19-21 inches and 6-7 pounds!
Size of the Baby? Somewhere  between a pumpkin and watermelon...I'm thinking the picture above looks more like a basketball :)
Maternity Clothes? Mostly tunics, yoga pants, maternity jeans and leggings.  Anything that will fit over this belly of mine :)  
Weight Gain? 18-20 pounds-chasing around little miss priss has kept me on track
Stretch Marks? I have a couple around my belly button...I haven't been nearly as religious about lotion application this go around and seems little man is poking out farther than his big sis. 
Gender? BLUE :)  
Movement? Of course!  And like last time, this is seriously my favorite thing about being pregnant and what I will miss most.  He is a wiggle worm!  Not to mention, the hiccups never get old.
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been minimal.
Sleep? Really good until this week.  I guess it is good preparation for those middle of night feedings we are about to take on again :)
Food Cravings? Strawberries...can't get enough of them
What I Miss? Sleeping on my back.  Can.not.wait to resume that position!
Symptoms? At this point, labor could happen at any time!  As of last Thursday, I was 2 cm dilated, 70% effaced & Stone is low.  Doctor said they doubt I make it to my due date, however, I've heard that before, so I'm not getting my hopes up.  I definitely feel my body getting ready for baby's exit.
Belly Button? I’ve been told it is no longer in, but not completely out, so I guess we’ll call it flat?!?!?!  This totally grosses me out and is my least favorite part of being pregnant.
Best Moment of the Week? Our house is completely furnished and renovations are done! It feels so good to finally feel like we are home.  Thanks to my mom and Cody for hauling our new couch over from Birmingham...it definitely completed the 2 1/2 month process of getting everything done around here.  
What I’m Looking Forward To? Meeting Stone!  I seriously can't believe we will have two children in the matter of days....blows my mind.  I can't wait to get to know him.  I wonder if he will look like Lily, act like me, sleep like Slade (lets hope this one comes true)?!?!  Can't wait to lay eyes on our son! 
Dear Stone,
As we get ready to welcome you into this crazy world of ours, I just want you to know how loved you are by me, your dad and big sister.  We have been so busy getting ready for your entrance- making sure all the newborn supplies are unpacked, your room is decorated perfectly, all your clothes are washed and hung...all while wondering with excitement what you will look like, act like...who you will be?!?!  I can't imagine how much more joy you are going to bring to our family.
Being a mother is the absolute best gift I've ever received, and I feel so blessed to be entrusted with you my sweet son.  I look forward to the days of snuggles, laughs and even the tears along the way.  You are a great blessing.  I love you sweet boy and can't wait to meet you very soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment