Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lillian Pace- 26 Weeks!

We are in the double digits people----97 days until D-day will be here!!!  I can't believe it.  I'm SO ready to meet Little Miss, but we still have so much to do to get ready for our sweet girl.
 
Here we are @ 26 Weeks!
 
 
How Far Along? 26 weeks, 1 Day---13 Inches & 2.2 Pounds
Size of the Baby? Head of Lettuce
Maternity Clothes? Added to my maternity pants collection this week, purchased a cocktail dress for a wedding, & bought a couple maternity tops. 
Weight Gain: Around 15 lbs…I fluctuated a good bit this week, but think that was my body regulating back to normal, non-vacation, eating!  I go to the doctor on Monday, so it’ll be interesting to see what their scale says J
Stretch Marks? Only 14 more weeks to go…..going to continue obsessively applying lotions & oils, so hopefully these won’t appear.
Gender? Pink, pink, pink J
Movement? You betcha!  I LOVE feeling her move! J  This is one thing I’m going to miss so much once she enters the world.
Wedding Rings? On!
Sleep? On & off…I’m thankful for the nights where I sleep really well & hard, but wish they weren’t so far apart!
Food Cravings? Cereal, almonds, fruit, orange juice & still dreaming of Kermit’s key lime pie J
What I Miss: Being able to participate in activities---we went to, Skyzone, an indoor trampoline place for the Bald Eagle’s (shout out to Dusty!) b-day, but this Mommy couldn’t participate L  However, I’m pretty sure Mr. S had enough fun for the both of us!  
Symptoms? Other than feeling “big”, I’m feeling really good!  No major symptoms at all…so so thankful for an easy pregnancy.
Belly Button? In…for now!
Best Moment of the Week? We are one step closer to finishing Lily’s nursery!  Mr. S, along w/ the help of Bebe & Dusty, painted the nursery over the weekend…I LOVE the colors J  We also got to spend some time with family & sweet friends over the weekend & cheer on the Tide & ULM Warhawks to victory!  YAY Uncle Cody—we are so proud of you J


1 comment:

  1. Best Moment of the Week? We are one step closer to finishing Lily’s nursery! Mr. S, along w/ the help of Bebe & Dusty
    sell house fast.

    ReplyDelete