Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lillian Pace- 28 Weeks!



How Far Along? 28 weeks, 1 Day---17 Inches & 2.9 Pounds
Size of the Baby? An Eggplant…I’ll be looking to eat the infamous Eggplant Parmesan if Little Miss isn’t here by December 17th!!!
Maternity Clothes? Mix of regular and maternity…I wish I could live in workout clothes at this point.
Weight Gain: 16 lbs….holding steady J
Stretch Marks? None!!! Highly recommend Mother’s Friend (you can only get it from Amazon)
Gender? As Mr. S says- PINK, PINK, PINK!!!
Movement? Lots & lots of movement…kicks, punches, cartwheels…our little girl is constantly moving & I LOVE it!
Wedding Rings? On!
Sleep? Pretty good this week! Other than the nightly restroom breaks around 2:30am or so, I’ve slept well J
Food Cravings? Nothing specific---I did buy some chocolate almond milk at the store that has been super tasty this week! Oh & anything spicy J
What I Miss: Sushi!!!  Can’t wait to go on a dinner date w/ Mr. S to our favorite sushi spot in a couple of months!
Symptoms? Other than the occasional discomfort & random swelling, I’ve felt great this week!  I continue to feel BIG, but that is par for the course J  Also, I’m shedding like crazy….don’t know if this is a pregnancy symptom or just the change in seasons, but it isn’t pretty!
Belly Button? In, but I have a feeling this is going to change in the next 12 weeks…scary L
Best Moment of the Week?  Got to hear sweet baby girl’s heartbeat (music to my ears!) & I/we passed our glucose test (praise God!) at our 27 weeks doctor’s appointment.  I’ll start having doctor appointments every 2 weeks going forward.  Also, we finished painting the nursery & Sugar came to visit & helped us continue decorating & organizing (THANK YOU Mom for all your help and generosity!)!  I think Lily’s nursery will be completed in the next couple of weeks…can’t wait to show you all the big reveal J 

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're still doing great! At this point in my pregnancy with Carter, back pain was getting the best of me and I was just done with pregnancy at that point. Continue to enjoy it as long as possible!! Oh, and I've heard other people say that the shedding is a pregnancy symptom! For me, shedding happened after I gave birth. My hair became SO thin and short. Hasn't been the same since :( You look adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete