Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Lillian Pace- 27 Weeks

HELLO 3rd TRIMESTER!!!
 
Well here we are again...another week has flown by & I've only updated you guys on one thing---Lily!
I admit, I started this blog to track all aspects of our life, but right now Mr. S & I are consumed with getting everything ready for the arrival of our Little Miss in less than 3 months!
Football & weddings have also filled some of our time. Did anyone see Bama demolish the Razorbacks?!?!?! I will admit, I was a little bored by halftime b/c we were beating them so badly. I can't wait to see how the rest of our season goes J I have a feeling we'll be in Miami in January! J Our other team, ULM, lost in overtime to Auburn L It was a great game & ULM fought hard!  We couldn’t be more proud of my brother, Cody (or as Lily will say “Unc”), for his dedication and hard work over the last 5 years at ULM!!!
 
Cody playing against Auburn on Saturday!
 At the Knight wedding!

Now that you are somewhat caught up, lets talk baby
 
*I had to take this picture myself b/c my photographer husband was not home...not my best picture, so please
don't judge!*

How Far Along? 27 weeks, 1 Day---15 Inches & 2.5 Pounds
Size of the Baby? Cucumber
Maternity Clothes? Maternity bottoms, but everything else regular!  However, it is getting harder and harder to dress myself in the mornings, so I’m thinking more maternity tops are going to have to be purchased soon.
Weight Gain: 16 lbs….yikes!  The scale keeps creeping up more and more as we get closer to D-day.   
Stretch Marks? None!!!  Doing everything I can to keep it this way! 
Gender? GIRL J  Sweet Lillian Pace!
Movement? Lots & lots of movement…kicks, punches, cartwheels…our little girl is constantly moving & I LOVE it!  
Wedding Rings? On!
Sleep? I have good and bad nights---seems like this is going to be the case for the foreseeable future L 
Food Cravings? Fruit, yogurt, pizza, granola, WATER (I’m always thirsty!)
What I Miss: It is getting harder and harder to do normal things--- ie tying my shoes, putting on clothes, getting up from a chair.  I will say though, I have loved being pregnant & really wouldn’t change a thing!  Yes, I “miss” some stuff, but knowing I have our daughter growing & developing inside of me is SO much better than anything else!!!
Symptoms? I’ve had some pressure in my lower abdomen this week, which is completely normal, & some slight back pain when I stand for too long.  Still feeling really good J
Belly Button? In…for now!
Best Moment of the Week? We ventured to the Knight Wedding over the weekend & got to hang out with Mr. S’s friends from his younger days (Nug- here is your shoutout!).  It was a wonderful wedding & so great to catch up with friends we don’t get to see that often.  Also, Sugar (my mom) surprised us with some sweet clothes for Little Miss…can’t wait to see her in all of her outfits!  Lily is one loved little girl!

Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it. 
 ~Proverbs 22:6

 


No comments:

Post a Comment