Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Hello Third Trimester- Stone Osborne!

Here we are, on the last leg of this crazy thing called pregnancy, and I have to say I have been blessed with pretty smooth sailing thus far.  Just today my doctor asked if I thought this time around was harder than the first, and without hesitation I said "no".  I haven't experienced any more aches, pains or uncomfortableness than I did the first time around...I love being pregnant!  While I have been more tired, I attribute this to my non-stop priss pot :)

I can't believe we are less than three months away from meeting our sweet Stone!  


How Far Along? 27 weeks

Size of the Wee One? Cauliflower...about 14.5 inches long and weighs about 2 pounds

Maternity Clothes? You bet :)  Maternity on the bottom and regular up top.

Weight Gain? Around 12 pounds...less than I had gained with Lily at this point.  I think chasing and lifting that munchkin all day is helping keep the weight gain down.

Stretch Marks? Not yet...applying lotion every night


Gender? A baby boy!!!  Bring on the balls, cars, and action figures :)

Movement? Oh YES :)  My fav!  Little man is kicking, flipping and wiggling day and night. I have a feeling he is going to be just like his sister....a wiggle worm!

Sleep? Can't complain :)  I think I'm so exhausted by the days activities that I could fall asleep anywhere after 9 pm.

Cravings? Really been digging fruit and peanut butter lately.

What I Miss? Raw sushi...the cooked stuff just isn't the same.

Symptoms? TIREDNESS!!!

Belly Button? In

Best Moment? Selling our home and buying a new home to make sure we have plenty of room for our family of four once Stone arrives.  Also, seeing the little man during a surprise ultrasound...from what I could tell, he looks a good bit like his sister :)     

No comments:

Post a Comment