Monday, November 18, 2013

Lillian Pace- 11 Months

So many changes, so little time!  We are experiencing one of the busiest times of our life right now...moving, renovating, holidays, birthdays mixed in with daily "stuff"...so forgive me in advance if this post is shorter than the rest.  Short and sweet is what we will say, but it doesn't mean it hasn't been the best month yet :)



My sweet Lily, this 11th month of your life has flown by, but I have to say, it has been SO much fun!  This month you found your groove thing and constantly dance...it is the cutest thing in the entire world.  In the store, at home, in the car, while drinking your bottle...you name it and you are dancing.  Maybe you will have more rhythm than your dad and I do!  




You also started standing on your own, drinking from a sippy cup, brushing your hair, and walking while holding our hands has grown to be one of your favorite activities :)


You had your first, but not last, green smoothie this month and fell in love (just like mama!).  This is actually how I finally got you to drink out of a sippy cup...albeit a brain freeze or two followed ;) Behind smoothies, you definitely still prefer carbs and meat over veggies any day of the week.  Banana, sweet potato, chicken, spaghetti, Cheerios and waffles are some of your favs!  Our little piggy ;)


Your sleep hasn't changed (although some days your naps are shorter than normal).  

No new teeth showed up this month...much to our surprise.  The amount of drool you produce, you'd think you'd have a mouth full of those pearly whites :)


You remained on the move this month...non-stop.  Much to my chagrin, the stairs were found, and while I was apprehensive about letting you climb them, I really wanted to see how far you could go.  SIX stairs you managed to climb...big and strong girl!  After mama got a video of your achievement, we nixed playing on the stairs....although that doesn't stop you from trying :)


It seems you've become a huge fan of your tongue this month.  It is constantly poking out!  Not really sure where this has come from...maybe you're mocking Tyde?!?! 


Last, but certainly not least, you finally said "MAMA"!  It melted my heart.  By far the sweetest sound I've ever heard.  Hearing that little word was a dream come true...I am your mama and you are my daughter and I couldn't ask for a more precious gift.  

Lily, you are our sweet, smart, special girl. We love you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment