Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Lillian Pace- 29 Weeks!

Here we are...11 more weeks until D-Day & Lily's most recent picture!!!
 
 
Seriously- I want to meet her right now!  But Little Miss needs to keep "baking" for a while longer, so I guess I'll update you guys on our 29th week :)
 
 
How Far Along? 29 weeks, 1 Day---17 Inches & 3.3 Pounds
Size of the Baby? Acorn Squash…fall is in the air J
Maternity Clothes? Mix of regular and maternity…I ordered some new fall clothing, so I’m hoping this will make getting dressed each morning more fun!
Weight Gain: 17 lbs…I’m pretty sure most of the weight I’m gaining now is mostly Lily! She will be doubling, or tripling (help me!), her weight over the next 10 weeks, so I know this number will be growing quickly.
Stretch Marks? None!!! Woohoo!  Hoping these pesky lines will hold off…still applying lotion & oil 2 times a day.
Gender?  GIRL…Lillian Pace Sellers!
Movement? Her movements have changed this week to more kicks & jabs, instead of rolls, & let me tell you- baby girl is strong & active!   
Wedding Rings? On!
Sleep? I don’t want to talk about it….I long for sleeping thru the night!
Food Cravings? Cereal!  I ate a whole box of Special K in 4 days---embarrassing J
What I Miss: NOTHING…I’m taking in every bit of these next 2 ½ months.  I feel so thankful that God has given us this precious miracle & He has blessed me with an easy pregnancy---I don’t want to wish away this time b/c I know I’ll miss it once it’s over.
Symptoms? Other than the occasional discomfort & random swelling, I’ve felt great this week! I continue to feel BIG, but that is par for the course J  I’ve also had some mild pressure in my lower abdomen- not sure if this is the beginning of Braxton Hicks contractions or just Little Miss getting heavier, but it is definitely a new feeling.
Belly Button? In, but nearing flatness---UGH!
Best Moment of the Week? Continued working on the nursery this week!  Mr. S & I got the chandelier hung (which looks GREAT!) & I purchased sheets from Pottery Barn Kids, appropriately named the “Lillian Sheet” J  We also had our 3D/4D ultrasound on Saturday & let me tell you- it was AMAZING!!!  We watched Lily for about 20 minutes & several things were obvious from the ultrasound- Little Miss LOVES her hands, has tons of hair (according to the tech) & has the sweetest little lips and nose!  We can’t wait to meet our sweet little girl…she is the biggest love of our lives! J 
And a Nursery Sneak Peak---
Lily's pretty chandelier!  Thanks Sugar :)
 
 
We love because He first loved us. ~1 John 4:19
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment