Tuesday, November 27, 2012

37 Weeks....FULL TERM!!!



How Far Along? FULL TERM!!!  37 weeks, 1 Days- Lily is about 19-21 Inches & 6 Pounds!
Size of the Baby? According to What to Expect she is still the size of a Watermelon!

Maternity Clothes? Anything that will fit over this belly of mine J
Weight Gain? 22lbs----too much dressing & cake over Thanksgiving!

Stretch Marks? NONE!!! 
Gender? Pink, pink, pink…Lillian Pace!

Movement? You bet…LOVE feeling her!  Kind of sad to think this part of the journey will be over soon.
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been minimal.

Sleep? Better J  Still getting up several times during the night, but sleeping more soundly this week.  Also, was able to get in some naps over Thanksgiving break which was SO nice!
Food Cravings? I stuffed myself with turkey, dressing & carrot cake…it was delicious!

What I Miss? Can’t really think of anything.  Going to soak in the next couple of weeks of being pregnant!
Symptoms? Braxton Hicks, Nesting & I’m TIRED.  I’ve also noticed I’ve been more swollen this week, but it seems to come and go.

Belly Button? I’ve been told it is no longer in, but not completely out, so I guess we’ll call it flat?!?!?!
Best Moment of the Week? Celebrating Thanksgiving with all of Mr. S’s family!  We started off the day with the Gobble Jog, then had everyone over to our house for Thanksgiving lunch (shout out to Mr. S, who did a great job smoking the turkey!).  We spent the evening at the Poulos’ new home….a fun holiday spent with family….doesn’t get much better!    

What I’m Looking Forward To? Getting through the next couple of weeks!  We are SO ready to meet our little Lily…feels like days are dragging with anticipation.  I know it is not me who determines when she arrives, so I will just enjoy these days and wait for the Lord to deliver our sweet blessing J


No comments:

Post a Comment