Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Lillian Pace- 35 Weeks!





How Far Along? 35 weeks, 1 Day- Lily is about 20 Inches & 5.5 Pounds!
Size of the Baby? Coconut…makes me want to go to the beach J

Maternity Clothes? Mixing regular & maternity clothes…mostly regular up top, maternity on the bottom & regular dresses (granted a size or 2 bigger). Can’t wait to wear ALL normal clothes again!
Weight Gain? Around 20 lbs.—doctor scale confirmed I had lost a pound since my last appointment, but Little Miss is still measuring right on track!

Stretch Marks? None w/ less than 5 weeks to go! I’m hopeful good genes & Mother’s Friend is going to pay off in the end.
Gender? Pink, pink, pink…Lillian Pace!

Movement? Yep & hiccups too! Little Miss is working with really tight quarters, so her movements have slowed down some.
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been limited.

Sleep? Terrible L Getting to sleep isn’t difficult, but staying asleep is the challenge. After my first potty break of the night, it is impossible for me to get comfortable again…guess I’ll be ready to function on no sleep once Lily arrives (trying to find the good in this!)!!!
Food Cravings? Um does water count?!?!?! I’ve been SO thirsty. Also, soup has been a frequent lunch staple this week---my favorite food in these cold monthsJ

What I Miss:?Nothing this week…I only have a limited time left before Lily enters the world, so I’m just trying to soak it all in!
Symptoms? I’m TIRED.

Belly Button? I’ve been told it is no longer in, but not completely out, so I guess we’ll call it flat?!?!?!
Best Moment of the Week? Our BABY SHOWER!!!! It was more than I ever expected J Mr. S & I were blown away with all the love, support & generosity we felt for our little girl. Also this week, Lily & I got good reports from the doctor, our maternity pictures went great (can’t wait to see them!), my mom & grandmother helped me get everything washed, packed, sterilized, organized and decorated on Sunday (such a blessing to have them help!) & we found out Mr. S passed the latest CPA exam he took!!!

What I’m Looking Forward To? Yesterday marked the beginning of my last month of work before I leave for 12 weeks maternity! Can’t believe it J Also, we’re headed to Monroe, LA this weekend to cheer on “Unc” at his last home football game as a player. We are so proud of him& all his hard work…looking forward to celebrating his accomplishments J
 
 





 



No comments:

Post a Comment