Wednesday, November 21, 2012

36 Weeks & the Weekend...

Happy Thanksgiving week everyone! 
This week allows time to reflect on how blessed we are & to bring THANKS...I know this is especially true for Mr. S & me this year!  We have only 3 or 4 more weekends of just "us" before our family grows---WILD! :) 
 
Speaking of our growing family, here is a little update on Lily...
 


How Far Along? 36 weeks, 2 Days- Lily is about 19-21 Inches & 6 Pounds!
Size of the Baby? According to What to Expect she is the size of a Watermelon!

Maternity Clothes? Mixing regular & maternity clothes…mostly regular up top, maternity on the bottom & regular dresses (granted a size or 2 bigger). I CAN NOT wait to buy & wear normal clothing….there are so many cute things out there right now that I’m just dying to purchase J
Weight Gain? Still hanging around 20 lbs!   I’m happy I’ve been able to stay within my goal weight gain so far.

Stretch Marks? NONE!!!
Gender? Pink, pink, pink…Lillian Pace!

Movement? You bet!  Little Miss moves her rump from side to side at least once a day & I can count on her having hiccups every 2-3 days…LOVE feeling her!
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been minimal.

Sleep? I’ve been fighting bronchitis this week & my sleep has been terrible L 
Food Cravings? No real cravings---just trying to eat anything that sounds good…lots of soup & hot tea to help with my sore throat.

What I Miss? Feeling 100%  I’m not very good at being sick J
Symptoms? I’ve had some occasional Braxton Hicks, NESTING has taken me over & I’m TIRED.  

Belly Button? I’ve been told it is no longer in, but not completely out, so I guess we’ll call it flat?!?!?!
Best Moment of the Week? Even though I was sick throughout the week, I ventured to Monroe, LA over the weekend to celebrate my brother’s last home football game in his college career.  It was a wonderful weekend!  We are so proud of him & all of his accomplishments while playing to ULM J

What I’m Looking Forward To? Hosting & celebrating Thanksgiving w/ our family on Thursday & also running the Gobble Jog!!!  Love this time of the year J  Also, I start my weekly doctor appointments this week…hoping for good reports & maybe some progress?!?!?!  I’m not going to lie---I’m ready for our sweet baby girl to get here!

Speaking of my trip to Monroe, here are some pics from the weekend.  Seeing Cody & spending some time with him, made the 18 hours in the car worth it!  Sadly, Mr. S stayed home to study for his upcoming CPA test, we missed him alot. 
 









And just because he hasn't been on the blog in a while---my sweet Tyde!  



No comments:

Post a Comment