Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Lillian Pace- 34 Weeks



How Far Along? 34 weeks, 1 Day- Lily is about 20 Inches & 5 Pounds!
Size of the Baby? Butternut Squash

Maternity Clothes? Still able to mix regular & maternity clothes…mostly regular up top & maternity on the bottom. Can’t wait to wear ALL normal clothes again!
Weight Gain: Around 20 lbs.—this past week I haven’t really gained any weight, if anything, I’ve lost a pound or 2. Guess we’ll see what the doctor scale says tomorrow…that is the real test!

Stretch Marks? None which makes for one happy girl J
Gender? She’s ALL girl…Lillian Pace!

Movement? You bet. Mostly kicks & punches, but sometimes some balling up too….Little Miss is working with really tight quarters & I think both of us know it J
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been limited.

Sleep? Better than previous weeks.   I’m still restless at times, but have been able to find more comfortable sleeping positions, which has been an answer to prayers!!!
Food Cravings? Halloween candy got the best of me this week…Snickers are my friend & worst enemy all at the same time J

What I Miss: The 2nd trimester---I didn’t feel huge, still felt pregnant, could feel Little Miss, had energy…it was perfect! 
Symptoms? Pregnancy brain is still around…sometimes I just feel completely dumb L In addition to occasional swelling, Braxton Hicks contractions, some lower back pain.  Overall, I can’t complain-these are all small annoyances compared to the BIG reward we will have in 6+/- weeks!

Belly Button? Still IN! Believe me, I’m so surprised & happy!
Best Moment of the Week? Nothing to do with Lily, but Alabama beating LSU on Saturday night was AWESOME!  I was afraid that stressful game may induce labor, but Little Miss pulled the Tide thru from her cocoon J  Also, Mr. S & I attended a registry event at BuyBuyBaby  & scored some fun stuff, including winning a door prize (which never happens to us!)!!!

What I’m Looking Forward To? A week of FUN!  Tomorrow I have a doctor’s appointment to check on me & Lil P, we are having a new refrigerator delivered (woohoo), Mr. S & I will have maternity pictures taken Saturday morning, then the thing I’m looking most forward to---our Baby Shower on Saturday afternoon!!!  I can’t wait to celebrate Lily with our family & friends! J

No comments:

Post a Comment