Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekly Rewind

It is amazing how quickly time passes when I'm enjoying the day and time with our bundle of joy.  Every week I tell myself I will do a blog post of our week, but then the weekend comes and goes & no blog post is done....slacker in the purest form.  Well this week is different...I'm breaking the cycle!

It is no secret that Ms. S & I think Lily is the greatest baby on the planet! :)  She is a good sleeper, great eater, scheduled but flexible baby :)...she rolls with the punches!  Well 2 weekends ago, several of Slade's friends from high school came to visit & meet our Miss Priss.  She once again proved to be an angel...was content & happy the whole time.  Probably helped that they came with gifts---she loved her blanket & baby pampering products :)










We had a wonderful afternoon catching up, eating out & showing off Lil P :)  




Our week was also full of fun!  We had our weekly lunch with Dad---sushi this week---Mom's fav! :)


                             

Went on several runs & sported our shades :)


                             

Enjoyed some lazy afternoon naps!


Had spaghetti dinner at the Lichters


Received a wonderful report at the doctor 


Enjoyed playtime on the activity mat


Was mesmerized with herself in the mirror while Mom got ready for the day :)


Chatted ALOT!


Celebrated Toni's birthday with a surprise Funky Paintbrush party!






Lily learned to Wobble :)  She's got moves like Jagger!










We also had lunch with my dear friend, Anna Kathryn, but I didn't get any pictures.

I cherish this time at home & absolutely LOVE getting to spend day after day with my girl!  Every day is a new journey...can't wait to see what this week has in store :)

No comments:

Post a Comment