Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday Fall Favorites...

With the temperatures dropping & days getting shorter, it is safe to say Fall is here!  I used to say summer was my favorite season, but as I get older, I think I'm changing my mind.  The transition from super hot days to cool mornings & afternoons is just what the doctor ordered this year.  Besides the weather, there are a number of things that make this time of year so much fun...
 
FOOTBALL!  Here's to hoping both our teams keep winning :)
 
 
BEVERAGES!  Pumpkin Spiced Lattes & Apple Cider- YUMMY! 
 
 
 
PUMPKINS!  Going to the pumpkin patch, picking out the perfect one & carving it is a tradition that we can't wait for Lily to be apart of next year :) 
 

FALL FASHION!  While Gap was having a 30% off sale this week, I did a little shopping for us girls! (yes- Mr. S was left out...I have a feeling this may become pretty common!)  I'm obsessed with boots, sweaters, scarfs & jackets :)
How cute is Lily going to be in this!?!??!
 
 
FOOD! Bring on soups & chili of any kind :) 
 
 
 
 
 


 Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment