Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lillian Pace- 31 Weeks!

 
How Far Along? 31 weeks, 1 Day---19 Inches & 4 Pounds (give or take)
Size of the Baby? Pineapple
Maternity Clothes? Mix of regular and maternity J
Weight Gain: 17.5 lbs…no change this week.
Stretch Marks? Staying far away…woohoo!
Gender? Pink, pink, pink…Lillian Pace!
Movement? Yes & feeling her movements are by far my favorite times of the day…even when she is digging into my right rib! J
Wedding Rings? On!  So thankful my swelling has been limited.
Sleep? Pretty good….waking a couple of times a night, but feeling rested when I wake up in the mornings! 
Food Cravings? Don’t really know if you’d call them cravings, but been eating a lot of peanut butter toast, yogurt & fruit.  
What I Miss: NOTHING!  Just enjoying Little Miss J
Symptoms? Some discomfort/pain in my back and tailbone, occasional swelling, Braxton Hicks & pressure from Miss Lily, but fortunately no heartburn, fatigue, bloating, etc. J Overall, I’m feeling great!
Belly Button? In, but nearing flatness---UGH!
Best Moment of the Week? Being surprised by our small group with a baby shower for Lily!  It was so sweet and generous of them to shower our baby girl J  It really is an amazing feeling to know our child is loved by so many already…we are truly blessed!
What I’m Looking Forward To? Mr. S & I are touring the maternity ward where we will be having Little Miss on Saturday…should be fun!




1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure that at this stage in the game, I had a good 5 pounds on you!! So you're doing good ;) Almost there!

    ReplyDelete