Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Lillian Pace- 32 Weeks



How Far Along? 32 weeks, 1 Day---19.5 Inches & 4.5 Pounds J
Size of the Baby? Honeydew Melon
Maternity Clothes? Mix of regular and maternity
Weight Gain: 19 lbs---my oh my & I still have 7+ weeks to go!
Stretch Marks? Still no sign of these…doing everything I can to make sure they stay far far away!
Gender? GIRL…Lillian Pace!
Movement? Yes, but they are different…not as frequent or as harsh.  Feeling her movements are the best part of my day! & yes, she is still digging into my right rib w/ her sweet little feet! J
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been limited.
Sleep? I have no problem getting to sleep (which I’m thankful for) but staying asleep is a different story L  I’m often up 4-6 times a night tossing, turning, taking potty breaks…I just can’t get comfortable.  Guess the Man upstairs is preparing me for when Little Miss arrives!
Food Cravings? If I have to pick one, I’d say chocolate chip cookies!  Not the healthiest, but hey, sometimes you can’t help it J  Also, I’m extremely thirsty All.The.Time!
What I Miss: Getting dressed with ease….the bigger Lily gets, the harder it is to wear dresses b/c they are too short, shirts b/c they are too short…oh the life of a pregger! J 
Symptoms? Some discomfort/pain in my back and tailbone, occasional swelling, Braxton Hicks & pressure from Little Miss, but fortunately no heartburn, fatigue, bloating, etc. J Overall, I’m feeling BIG but GREAT!
Belly Button? In, but nearing flatness---UGH!
Best Moment of the Week? Mr. S & I toured the hospital & maternity wing over the weekend & were impressed!  The rooms are super nice, big & new and the waiting areas are welcoming (perfect for our huge families) J  I think the tour helped ease some anxiety & fear, but more importantly made us SUPER excited about the arrival of our baby girl!!! J 
What I’m Looking Forward To? Several weekends at home (ie no travel!)- I’m hoping to put the finishing touches on the nursery…I promise, the big reveal is on the way!  Also, our baby shower is 2 weeks from Saturday & I’m SOOOO excited!  Can’t wait to celebrate our special gift with friends & family!   


No comments:

Post a Comment