Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Lillian Pace- 33 Weeks!



How Far Along? 33 weeks, 1 Day- Lily is about 19.5 Inches & 5 Pounds!
 
Size of the Baby? Pineapple…one of Lily’s favorite fruits (I’ve eaten it often over the last 7 months) J
 
Maternity Clothes? Mix of regular & maternity…mostly regular up top & maternity on the bottom.  Can’t wait to wear ALL normal clothes again!
 
Weight Gain: I’ve hit the 20 lbs. mark people…hoping this is mostly Lily & will come off quickly after she arrives.
 
Stretch Marks? None which makes for one happy girl J
 
Gender? Sugar & Spice- it’s a GIRL…Lillian Pace!
 
Movement? You bet.  Mostly kicks & punches….Little Miss is working with tighter & tighter quarters now a days.
 
Wedding Rings? On! So thankful my swelling has been limited.
 
Sleep? My sleep was off and on this week.  Not great, but not terrible.  I did manage to get some pretty good sleep over the weekend which was great!  Bottom line- I can’t wait to sleep on my back again & not have to worry about complications.
 
Food Cravings? I’ve been eating a lot of fruit, yogurt & cereal, and drinking a ton of water!  I have noticed this week that I’m not staying as full for as long…guess that means Lil P is growing J

What I Miss: Being able to do things without help…just call me Ms. Independent!  And a flat stomach.
 
Symptoms? Pregnancy brain has hit me head on L  Occasional swelling, Braxton Hicks contractions, feeling overwhelmed at times.  Overall, still feeling really good & blessed!

Belly Button? Still IN!  Believe me, I’m so surprised & happy!

Best Moment of the Week? I had a doctor’s appointment on Tuesday--- Lily & mommy received great reports!  Little Miss is measuring & sounding great…hearing her sweet heartbeat is the best J 

What I’m Looking Forward To? Enjoying the next 7 weeks of pregnancy!  I can’t believe we are so close to meeting our little girl.  We are SO ready J  I know the next 7 weeks will lead to many changes for me, Slade & our family…all for the better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment