Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lillian Pace- 30 Weeks!

 
How Far Along? 30 weeks, 1 Day---18 Inches & 3.5 Pounds
Size of the Baby? Head of Lettuce…if Lily is anything like me, she’ll LOVE salads!
Maternity Clothes? Mix of regular and maternity…Feels good to still fit into a good bit of my normal clothing!
Weight Gain: 17.5 lbs
Stretch Marks? None!!! Looks like we may make it without any after all…fingers crossed J
Gender? Sweet baby girl…Lillian Pace!
Movement? You bet & feeling her movements are by far my favorite times of the day!
Wedding Rings? On!
Sleep? A little better this week, but not great...I’m pretty sure this is going to be the trend for the next couple of months (or years!).
Food Cravings? Haven’t really craved anything specific this week---just trying to eat clean, healthy foods and the occasional dessert!
What I Miss: I really just want a turkey sandwich…a simple, cold sandwich!  Also, I am reaching the point where daily activities are becoming harder and harder--my workouts have slowed or are having to be scaled down & putting on socks, without sitting, is a challenge L   
Symptoms? Some discomfort/pain in my back and tailbone, occasional swelling & pressure from Little Miss,  but fortunately no heartburn, fatigue, bloating, etc. J  Overall, I’ve felt great!
Belly Button? In, but nearing flatness---UGH!
Best Moment of the Week? Our week was pretty quiet…Mr. S was busy studying for his next CPA test & I did little projects around the house.  We received Lily’s sheets & clothing I had ordered (love coming home to packages at the door!) and Little Miss received some sweet gifts from family and friends!  We also ventured up to Tennessee to watch Cody & the Warhawks beat down on Middle Tennessee State!!!  It was wonderful to spend time with family J
What I’m Looking Forward To?  Lily’s baby shower is a month away---I can’t wait! J  It’ll be so wonderful to spend the day celebrating our bundle of joy with family & friends.  Also, ready for the nursery to be finished---still waiting on the bedding and drapes, so here’s to hoping everything will be done by the end of October!


No comments:

Post a Comment