Tuesday, July 17, 2012

18 Weeks & An Anniversary

First off, Happy 2nd Anniversary to my most favorite guy in the world!  What a blessing the past 2 years have been.  I could not ask for a better person to go thru the ups and downs of life with- Mr. S is truly the man of my dreams! 


It is amazing how fast time flies!  Seems like yesterday I was getting ready to walk down the aisle- by far the best day of my life :)

"First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage"
So onto Baby S...


How Far Along? 18 weeks, 1 Day
Size of the Baby? Large Mango
Maternity Clothes? Still wearing a lot of dresses!  I went to look at maternity clothes, but just can't bring myself to buy any yet.  Good thing it is summer!
Weight Gain: 8 lbs (Mama's been hungry this past week)
Stretch Marks? Not yet- praying those stay far away J  Mother's Friend lotion is awesome!
Gender? So so close to finding out what Baby S will be...Mommy & Daddy can't wait.
Movement? Little bit has been active the past few days.  I've had several kicks/punches that have literally stopped me in my tracks---so so amazing!  Still looking forward to Slade being able to feel our little one move too.
Wedding Rings? On
Sleep? Great!  Very blessed to be sleeping soundly most nights :)
Food Cravings? Still a really random variety- Mexican, pasta, pickles, olives, fruit, yogurt.
What I Miss: Nothing!  I really haven't missed one thing this week.  I'm really enjoying being preggers :)
Symptoms? Still feeling really good!
Best Moment of the Week? Preparing for Baby S's reveal party on Friday!  I love planning events and getting ready for our family & friends to come celebrate with us!


Countdown for finding out if Baby S is a HE or a SHE- 3 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment