Tuesday, July 3, 2012

2 Becoming 3- 16 Weeks!


Hi!  I'm Jessica & the man in the picture above is Slade (the best husband in the world!) :)  We recently discovered some pretty exciting news & since I'm a "professional" blog reader, I thought now was the perfect time to start a blog of my own! 


We have made the announcement, to our family & friends, about our exciting addition & we are so thrilled to be welcoming Baby S in mid-December.  My goal is to use this blog to keep our friends and family updated on how Mom, Dad & Baby are doing while we all grow over the course of the pregnancy.  I'll be blogging with weekly updates, meals, workouts & anything else this adventure throws at us!  We look forward to sharing this journey with our closest family, friends & whoever else comes across our blog along the way :)





How far along? 16 weeks!
Size of the baby? Avocado
Maternity Clothes? Still normal! But pants are starting to fit pretty snug.
Weight Gain: 6 lbs 
Stretch Marks? Not yet- praying those stay far away J
Gender? Ready to know!  Still have a couple more weeks of waiting 
Movement? Not yet…cannot wait to feel those little kicks, though.
Sleep? Good, except for the need to use the restroom 2-3 times a night.
Food Cravings? Pasta, pickles, olives, fruit...a bunch of randomness!
What I Miss: Margaritas!  With this HOT weather, I've been craving one of these. 
Symptoms? Since entering the 2nd trimester, I'm feeling really good! 
Best Moment of the Week? Finding out Baby S will have a "girl" friend to play with--our friends Leslie & Marty are expecting a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment