Friday, July 13, 2012

Blessed!

Blessed w/ Mr. S, who surprises me at work with flowers!


What a great way to start the weekend!  Mr. S and I have some fun events planned for the next couple of days.  We will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary tonight---WOW time flies :)  Our anni isn't until Tuesday, the 17th, but with work and studying (for Mr. S), we decided to celebrate early.  I'm looking forward to a night out...just the 2 of us.  I'm also curious what other surprises/gifts he has up his sleeve ;)

I'm also looking forward to a day of all things party planning tomorrow.  Getting ready for our big reveal party next Friday!  Can't wait to share what Baby S will be w/ our friends and family.  Lucky for me, I have a super crafty sister, who has volunteered to help me with decor....I know we will have so much fun shopping and planning tomorrow!

A fun weekend indeed! 

Also, the countdown is on for finding out if Baby S is a HE or a SHE-1 week!

No comments:

Post a Comment