Thursday, July 26, 2012

Nursery Ideas

Happy Thursday Y'all!  Today is my Friday, since I'm taking tomorrow off...woohoo :)  Gotta love 3 day weekends.  Anyway, I thought today I would share some ideas I have for Lily's nursery.  Mr. S and I have already purchased the Bratt Decor Venetian crib for our sweet girl.  I'm obsessed with the detailing and prettiness of this iron crib.



Along with the crib, we scored a fantastic refinished dresser and side table at Woodstock Market (highly recommend this place if you live in the Marietta/Kennesaw area).  For a glider, I will be using a very special/sentimental piece of furniture---my great-grandmothers old rocking chair.  It is something I have moved with me over and over again since college & I can't think of a better place to sit and rock our sweet girl once she arrives!  So, now that all the "big" pieces of the nursery are purchased, I now have the task of deciding on fabrics for the bedding & drapes, paint color, lighting & a rug...can we say overwhelmed! :)  Good thing I have Pinterest & my mom!  Here are some ideas I have found on Pinterest so far....

Love the soft pink

For all Lily's girly things :)
This dresser is similar to the one we purchased...love the way this is styled.
Love the mix of pink & green..also the chandelier!

Hopefully within the next month or so, I'll have majority of everything picked out & we will be on our way to getting it all made, painted & set up for sweet baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment