Tuesday, July 24, 2012

19 Weeks & A Birthday

I'm a day late posting here, but...

 HAPPY 27th BIRTHDAY to MR. S!!!! 


Slade- you will never know how much joy & happiness you bring to my life everyday!  You are the most loving, loyal, selfless & supportive husband- I could not have asked for anything more.  I hope this next year is even better than the last! Happy Birthday Babe!




How Far Along? 19 weeks, 1 Day---6.0 inches (from head to rump) and 8.5 ounces
Size of the Baby? Heirloom Tomato
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but I have a feeling it is going to happen sooner than later.  Still wearing lots of dresses!
Weight Gain: 8 lbs--trying to workout 4-5 times a week & I think this is helping keep me at a healthy weight, while still feeling strong & fit 
Stretch Marks? None!  I am a little obsessed with applying oil & creams to prevent these at all costs! 
Gender? GIRL!!!!!  Sweet Lillian "Lily" Pace Sellers :)
Movement? She has been pretty tame this week- little movements here and there. 

Wedding Rings? On :)
Sleep? Sleep was on and off this week...too much excitement around finding out if Baby S was a he or she!
Food Cravings? Watermelon, Orange Juice & anything Tomato based
What I Miss: Fitting into my regular summer clothes- each morning I go through at least 2 outfits & have to toss things from the closet that no longer fit :(  Guess I'll see those items next summer!

Symptoms? Still feeling really good!  I'm not experiencing any bloating or swelling yet---thank goodness!
Belly Button? In :) 
Best Moment of the Week? The gender reveal party to share the news with family & friends that we are expecting a GIRL!  Best day ever (besides marrying Mr. S!) :)  Also, buying Lily's first little outfits & nursery furniture!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jessica!!! I saw your post on facebook that you made a blog. I LOVE LOVE LOVE following pregnancy blogs :) You are sooooooo TINY for 19 weeks!!! I know you're excited to be having a precious girl and I love her name! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete