Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Lillian Pace- 23 Weeks!



How Far Along? 23 weeks, 1 Day---1.5 pounds
Size of the Baby? Grapefruit
Maternity Clothes? Regular dresses, maternity jeans & regular tops!  Btw---maternity jeans may be the most comfortable pants EVER!  Don’t be surprised if I pull these things out for every Thanksgiving feast J
Weight Gain: 12 lbs- I’m trying to make sure these are healthy/good pounds!
Stretch Marks? Seems my obsession with oil & creams is paying off b/c these pesky marks are staying far away!
Gender? Bring on the PINK---Lillian Pace is all GIRL J
Movement? Little Miss is a dancing machine these days…& I LOVE it!!!  Her kicks are now hard enough to where you can see my stomach move—so weird!  On Thursday night, she decided to have a party @ 1am & woke Mommy up…she danced and moved for 2 ½ hours!  It was wonderful, but tiring!  Also, Slade’s sister, Lindsey, got to feel her on Saturday J
Wedding Rings? On :)
Sleep? So, so---between using the restroom, Lily kicking & me being paranoid about waking on my back, I’m usually up 4-6 times a night.
Food Cravings? I have consumed another box of Sour Patch Kids this week---I’m ashamed L  Other than that, fruit, olives, cereal & hot sandwiches have been at the top of my list!
What I Miss: My wardrobe!  I packed away all summer & winter pre-preggo clothes (mostly pants & skirts) over the weekend…the tears were a flowing.   
Symptoms? Speaking of tears, I have turned into a basket case this week!  POOR Slade!  It seems my hormones got the best of me b/c I seriously will cry at the drop of a hat…so so weird for someone who isn’t a “crier”.  I watched The Vow on Saturday night & cried thru the whole movie…like to the point I had a headache!  I’ve been told it is normal to experience mood swings, etc, but I wasn’t prepared for it to come out of nowhere!  
Belly Button? In---praying it stays this way.  Not sure I can deal w/ an outie!  
Best Moment of the Week? Getting Lily’s closet cleaned out & ready for an overhaul!  Thanks to my sister for coming over to help with this project J  We spent a good part of Saturday cleaning out & organizing, so we will have room for all of Lily’s sweet clothes!  Also, was so happy to have Mr. S return home from a weekend away @ the beach…we missed him so much!



1 comment:

  1. seem my mania with oil & cream is paying off b/c these pesky marks are staying far away days
    see it
    sell my home.

    ReplyDelete