Thursday, August 16, 2012

Thoughts for Thursday

1.  My days have flown by this week, but the week has felt super long---how is that possible?!?!?  Mama is ready for the weekend! :)

2.  I've been OBSESSING over nursery bedding & fabrics this week.  This is not normal, even for a hormonal preggo!  I am usually so decisive, but this nursery is about to do me in! 

3.  Speaking of nursery, Lily's crib was delivered on Tuesday & I LOVE IT!!! 

4.  Mr. S left this morning for a weekend at the beach with his friends...don't you feel sorry for him!??!?!  So glad he is getting away for some "fun in the sun", but I'm going to miss him!  He deserves some time away from this crazy lady, aka ME!, & from studying for the CPA- have a great time Mr. S! :)

5.  I made 4 casseroles for Mr. S's trip last night---Breakfast & French Toast casseroles.  I'll post the receipes soon.  They were fairly easy to make and super yummy (yes, I tasted them before they were sent down to the boys...don't judge!)!

6.  On the agenda this weekend---Organizing 101!  Does anyone want to come help?!?!?  This is something I am not that great at doing...I get extremely overwhelmed! 

7.  Why do I feel like everything regarding Lily needs to be done ASAP???  Is this normal?

8.  I'm so THANKFUL for family & friends!

9.  I'm looking forward to hearing the second week of Andy Stanley's series "Future Family" on Sunday.  Here is the link if you want to check it out...http://northpointministries.org/futurefamily





No comments:

Post a Comment