Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lily Update- 21 Weeks!

The weeks are flying by people!  With football season right around the corner, I have a feeling time is going to continue to pass quickly...yikes :)  

Lil' P (daddy's nickname for his little girl- yes, very thug!) has been growing rapidly the past couple of weeks.  Here is our update for week 21 of this awesome journey called pregnancy!....    



How Far Along? 21 weeks, 1 Day---10.5 inches & around 1 pound
Size of the Baby? Pomegranate...yum!
Maternity Clothes? Not yet....Dresses & jeggings are getting me thru this in between time:)  Maternity clothes just don't fit right- the last thing I want is a saggy butt! 
Weight Gain: 10 lbs.- I'm happy with this!  I feel like I'm right on track with my goal of 25 lbs. (give or take a few!)
Stretch Marks? Staying far, far away! 
Gender? GIRL!!!!!
Movement? YES & it is always the highlight of my day:)  I think Little Miss has the Olympic bug b/c she has been flipping and kicking like crazy this week...especially after I eat!!!  Looks like we may have a gymnast, ballerina or, as Mr. S says, a Crossfitter on our hands! :)
Wedding Rings? On :)
Sleep?  So, so this week.  We had an unusual week of lots of interrupted sleep, which hasn't been good for mommy, but I made it thru!  Thank goodness for weekend naps :)
Food Cravings? This is SO random, but Sour Patch Kids has been my go to this week!  I went thru a whole bag in 4 days...gross I know :) 
What I Miss: Not going to sugar coat---I miss my summertime Margarita's!!! 
Symptoms? Sciatic nerve pain, on my right side, is still present...all the time :(  This has been so uncomfortable.  It gradually got worse throughout the week- my plan is to ice, massage & monitor my movement to hopefully help with the pain.  Other than this, I'm feeling great!
Belly Button? In :)
Best Moment of the Week? Slade feeling Lily!!!  This was one of the sweetest/best moments we have experienced as a couple.  It was Sunday afternoon, I had just eaten an apple w/ peanut butter & gone to seat on the couch.  Slade was in the kitchen cooking & as soon as I started feeling her move I called Slade over.  After a couple minutes of patiently waiting, he felt her kick/somersault on my right side---it was incredible! :)  It made me so happy to see how excited he was about finally feeling her move.  He is going to be the best dad...I can't wait to see him hold her for the 1st time!  I'm one blessed girl :)

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart"
Jeremiah 1:5


1 comment:

  1. Sour Patch Kids are Uncle Bryce's FAVorite! Must be a sign that they will be big buddies :). And so sorry about the sciatic pain! I had that with one of mine and it was so frustrating at times. Glad all else is going well!! Love y'all :)

    ReplyDelete