Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Baby Lily- 22 Weeks

Is anyone out there?!?!?!  Sorry I've been MIA for the past week...work & life have gotten in the way of blogging, but I'm hoping to be better this week! 

To start the week off right, we must have an update of sweet Lily!  We hit the 22 week mark yesterday...each week is flying by.  I have a doctors appointment on Friday & can't wait to hear her sweet heartbeat :) 

Here we are at 22 weeks...


How Far Along? 22 weeks, 1 Day---10.5 inches & 1 pound
Size of the Baby? Papaya
Maternity Clothes? Mostly non-maternity, but I did give in & bought my first pairs of maternity jeans on Friday.  I went to a great maternity boutique- Izzy Maternity- & got several pairs that fit great & don’t look maternity at all! J   
Weight Gain: 11 lbs- Little Miss is growing, so I guess it makes sense Mommy is growing too!  A pound a week is normal/healthy for the rest of the pregnancy, so this is right on track.
Stretch Marks? None which makes me one happy girl J
Gender? GIRL!!!!!
Movement? Yes, yes, yes…still my favorite times of the day (I have a feeling this isn’t going to change for the next 18 weeks!)!  Lily is still most active after I eat & when we lay down to go to sleep…girl is like me- loves her food & sleep!  Slade has been able to feel her a good bit too which has been great! J  Oh & my sister felt her too….fun fun times!
Wedding Rings? On :)
Sleep? Good this week…thankful for this!  Sleeping on my side is getting easier, but I still find I’ll wake up several times a night on my back…some things never change.
Food Cravings? Peanut butter, cereal, pizza & fruit!   
What I Miss: Nothing this week!  Thankful to be having such a good/easy pregnancy.
Symptoms? Last week’s sciatic nerve pain is GONE!!!  Woohoo J  Lily was moving like crazy over the weekend & I noticed her kicks moved from the right side to the left on Sunday & since then, my pain is gone!  I’m not experiencing any other symptoms for this week (indigestion, cramps, dizziness, etc), so I’m feeling really good & blessed! J
Belly Button? In—although it is becoming really odd looking as I get bigger---I’ve decided the belly button is a pretty gross looking part of the body :)
Best Moment of the Week? Planning our babymoon/vacation to Key West! This lady needs a vacation BADLY!  This will probably be the last big vacation Slade & I take before Lily arrives, so we are hoping to make the most of it J  Can’t wait to lay on the beach, relax & enjoy some quality time with my hubs!

And we can't leave out Tyde!

I think the bigger I get the more he knows something is happening...he has been so gentle with me lately.  Sometimes he'll come a lay his head on my stomach- I wonder if he can hear her?!?!?  Can't wait to see how these 2 interact...I know they'll be best friends :)

Well that is all for now friends.  I hope everyone has a great Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment