Thursday, August 2, 2012

Our 1st Child

This morning I realized I haven't officially introduced you to our 1st child---

 Tyde! 



Tyde (as in "Roll Tide", not the detergent!) is a goldendoodle & the best/funniest dog in the world.  Mr. S & I got him Christmas 2010...5 months after getting married.  I found a picture of this sweet puppy on the internet & it was love at first sight--I knew we had to have him :)  It took a little persuading (& email stalking) to convince the Mr. that the timing was right to get a puppy, but after a couple of weeks he was on board! 


The day we picked Tyde up, I remember thinking "what are we doing?!".  I had never had a puppy before & Mr. S wasn't too schooled in puppy 101 either, so I knew this was going to be a huge learning process for both of us.  We went to PetsSmart & stocked up on the "essentials" and that was it...we picked pup up & were sent home to love & take care of him! 


How could you not LOVE this face :)

The first couple of weeks were tough---potty training & crate training were NOT fun, but little guy learned quickly :)  He also grew FAST!  How is it that a dog can reach full-grown in a matter of 6 months?!?!?



 Mommy's training partner :)
 Roll Tide!
Happy 1st Birthday Paw-ty

Our sweet pup will turn 2 this year!  He is energetic, playful, crazy & loving...we could not have asked for a better 4-legged addition to our growing family :) Tyde has taught us more than we ever thought I puppy could.  He has added so much joy & fun to our family---we love our Tyder! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment